Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Carole- je n'ai jamais quitté l'école

Carole is a teacher and it runs in the family. Her parents and her grandmother were teachers.
"Well, I have to say my job is not always easy. My journaling tells about that."


je n'ai jamais quitté l'école (I Never Leave School)
by Carole Maurin

SUPPLIES
Paper: BasicGrey Recess- Arithmetic
Chipboard Alphabet: American Crafts
Felt Stickers Alphabet: American Crafts
Label Stickers: Fontwerks
Blackboards: Cosmo Cricket
Flowers: Prima
Brads

HOW TO
Sand the edge of your picture. Write the journaling on the labels with your own handwriting. Place all of that on the basic grey paper then decorate with the flowers and the blackboards.

1 comment:

Britta said...

hey you creative girls outthere - I wanted to honor your VERY inspirational work and left you a little something on my blog. You don´t have to play along, I just wanted to tell you I [HEART] YOUR BLOG!
Hugs
Britta