Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jessica- **MY MIND'S EYE**

If you are like me, you are probably behind on your scrapping. I can never seem to catch up! Occasionally I will do a layout filled with small photos from the month. By doing this, I at least have a page done with all the important events and I can always go back in later to rescrap some of the photos onto seperate layouts. I chose to scrap about our first Christmas holiday in Germany and all of the different things we saw and did.
Weihnachten in Deutschland
SUPPLIES
Cardstock: DCWV
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Snowed In- Flakes, Christmas Dots
Die Cuts: My Mind's Eye Snowed In
Miscellaneous: ProvoCraft Cricut, Opposites Attract Cartridge, Buttons, Black Pen, White Signo Uniball Pen.
HOW TO
First start by editing a batch of photos from a month's period. I used Photoshop Elements 5 to group the photos, adding a 10 pt white border. I stacked the photos to save time. After I printed it out, I cut around the outside edge (rather than cutting out and gluing each individual photo).
Use a die cut paper as a template and cut a snowflake to put under your photos. Outline the edges and adhere to your cardstock.
Adhere your photos on top, using pop dots for more dimension.
The Opposites Attract Cartridge was used to cut out the letters on the Cricut.
Add your journaling around the photos.

No comments: