Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Mireille- "Fairies"

I had such cool pictures of Amber rolling and jumping and just being lazy on our couch. I just HAD to create little fairies!




"Fairies"
by Mireille Divjak

SUPPLIES
Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Design Daydreams line *envision * wish * gaze* Believe
Titles and tags- Day dreams
Stamps: Fancy Pants and Heidi Swapp
Ribbon: Fancy Pants
Paint: Making Memories
Ink: Stazon and colorbox
Stickles- Ranger
Pen: Sakura
Colored Pencils: Derwent

HOW TO
I cut Amber out of the pictures so I just had her shape, I colored on the main PP using my colorpencils.
Colored in the left corner where my journaling was going and among and "under" the flowers
Added die cut flowers to the flowers in the PP to create a bouquet using ric rac as stems
I stamped wings on the even side of the pp's using the Heidi Swapp stamp.
After the ink dried I traced the lines with stickles.
Added a border strip at the bottom of the page.. then adhered the flowers.. "fairies" and wings using various sizes of gluedots for dimension..
"Journaled" a quote from Peter Pen with a white Sakura Glaze pen.
Stamped some butterflies over my finished design.

No comments: