Monday, November 03, 2008

Lucy- **OCTOBER AFTERNOON**

The designer's at A Daily Inspiration are excited to bring you a spotlight featuring October Afternoon, one of the newest manufacturers to be stocked at ScrapbookMate! Each day this week we will be bringing you projects using their newest lines like "Weathervane," "Good Cheer," and "Nightlight."

I Do Believe In Angels
by Luciane Folch

SUPPLIES
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon Home Town- "Main Street," "Depot Park," "County Library," "Norm's News." Nightlight- "Katie."
Cardstock: Bazzill
Chipboard Flowers: Heidi Swapp
Brads: Chatterbox
Thickers: American Crafts Roller Rink

HOW TO
Cut some strips of October Afternoon papers, distress and roll with your fingers, smash, make a ruffle and place all around your picture.
Then from the Depot Park paper cut out some flowers and place it down on the bottom of your photo.
Add some HS flowers and paisleys on the sides of the OA flowers.
And what I did with the HS chipboard...I peeled of the top layer of it so I had some extra shapes and the I painted it with the MM pearl paint.
I hand made the wing and used the 3d foam sticker to adhere it.
Get some little chipboard flowers from HS peeled it too and add a little brad on the centers.
Found the perfect place for it and I was happy.
Now it's your turn to make a magical LO.
xoxo
Lucy

No comments: