Saturday, December 27, 2008

Mireille- **KAISERCRAFT**






Princess Castle
by Mireille Divjak

SUPPLIES
Album: Kaiser Craft - Fairy Castle
Cardstock: Chenille Cardstock- Doodlebug, bazzill
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce - Fairest of them all line * Be back by midnight *sweet Satin Ribbons *crowning Moment
Bling: Heidi Swapp and Imaginisce
Stickles: Ranger (fruit punch and Stardust)
Rubons: Dream come ture - Imaginisce / Narratives - Creative Imaginations
Glimmer mist - Tattered Angels
Stamps: Imaginisce - Fairest of them all ; catslife press
Pencils: Colorsoft Derwent
pen : american Craft
ink: Stazon
Flowers and brads: Imaginisce
chipboard figures: Imaginisce
Bind It All
Figure Scissors- fiskars

HOW TO
It's very important that you trace all that you need to trace on the backside of your patterned paper before you start adhering.
The scallop border for example is used on every page but is actually only completely visible on the second page of your album.
same goes for the towers on the last page of your album, you will need to trace those on the third place of your album.
I put the bare wood album pages in the bind it all to punch holes befóre adhering my paper to it.
then I cut out the paper and put the bottom parts in the bind it all to punch holes..
then I adhered the paper to the wooden pages.
If you adhere first and then try to punch holes it will be too thick to go through.


I traced the towers, the scalloped borders and the outlinings on the windows on the chenille cardstock. Then I used the patterned paper for the towers and the building.
I outlined everything with stickles. Added bling at the bottom line of the towers and the scalloped borders
I used white bazzill for journaling and sprayed it with glimmer mist.
I stamped on white bazzill and colored it with derwent colorsoft.
I outlined my pictures and journaling with an american crafts pen.
on the bottom of every page are Imaginisce rubons.
I used the flowers and chipboard for decoration. Decorate as you like.

1 comment:

Wendy Schoonhoven said...

OMG this castle book is so gorgeous!! Love it, seems like a great idea for a Disney minialbum with pics of the princesses!!TFS,xxxWendy.