Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mireille- They Fill My Heart









They Fill My Heart
by Mireille Divjak

SUPPLIES
Mini Album: Creative Imaginations Bare Elements - beverly
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey - Bittersweet collection
Pen: American Crafts + Sakura
Alpha's: American Crafts
Dimensional Pearls: Ranger
Heart shaped Mirror: Heidi Swapp
Stamp: Prima Marketing Inc.
Ink : Colorbox and Archival
Fiscar punch
Pearls: Kaiser Craft
small flower punch
Bind it all
Paper lace: Creative Imaginations
mini alphabet: Carolee's Creations


HOW TO
I used the same layout for each page.
I separated all the hearts in the album.
because my mini albums are bulky most of the time I figured the bind it all would give it a little more space
I traced all the hearts on the patterned paper
cut the hearts on 1/3 of the heart.. and matched the pages (the small part on the right page goes with the large part of the heart on the left page
I created borders with the fiscar border punch and filled the holes with dimensional pearls
I used bazzill stitch templates.. punched holes in the paper and traced it first with a black pen( galaxy marker) and then with a white sakura.
The hearts were traced with the Heidi Swapp Mirror's used as a template
I stamped a little image on the heart shaped mirror on the cover.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! Love how you used the be beverly book!
just perfect!
:)