Monday, March 16, 2009

Kirs- Piggy Tales


I loyal Dog
by Kirs De Ven-Smit

SUPPLIES
Piggy Tales from The Steadfast Tin Soldier Collection
Paper : ballerina and tin heart, Kraft paper
Cardstock letter Stickers
Barndoors
Chipboard Shapes
Chipboard letters (chicken little collection)
Making Memories Paint, white and red
Wrapping paper
Stamps
Versa Mark ink
Embossing powder (blue and red)
Memocard
Making memories metallic thread
Fineliner (dark blue)

HOW TO
The textures made onto the background are made using a creased piece of paper used as a sponge, in a swirling motion.
Then I adhered a piece of wrapping paper, from the shoebox of Tommy Hillfinger.
A nice hint: take a square tag (red), cut in half so each piece is pasted behind a kraft paper, it seems as if there is a larger rectangular piece.
I had good time with the embossing powder: stitching lines (blue) on the kraft paper and a stamped piece of red (loyal). With versa mark stamp you loyal to a piece of paper (I used a memo card, which I always do. Always give a nice extra effect), then I cut them out, fastened with 3D tape.
Underneath the red tag (the extended piece behind Kraft paper), I made 3 tags (with stamps) hung out with metal wire.
Paste some die-cuts with 3D tape, such as large letters, shapes.

No comments: