Tuesday, July 07, 2009
by Debbie Nicholas
Scrap within Reach paper - Elliott Collection
Bo Bunny paper - U Bug Me Stars
Bo Bunny paper - U Bug Me Slimy
Bo Bunny paper - U Bug Me Stripe
Bo Bunny Cardstock journal tag.
Brown chalk ink
Debbies own stamps.
1. Ink and tear the edge of the brown background paper which you are using instead of cardstock.
2. Cut a piece of the alphabet paper 7x10 inches, ink and tear the edges.
3. Cut a piece of the pale blue paper 8 x 6.5 inches. From the same paper (tartan on the back) cut off two corners approx 3.5inches deep. Ink and tear.
4. Ink and tear the photograph and journaling strip.
5. Punch stars from the patterened paper and position it all in place. Stamp random stars and a sentiment onto the layout to add more 'dirt' aspects.