by Jessica Summers
Paper: BasicGrey Lemonade- "Sun Kissed," "Flower Garden"
Grungeboard: Butterfly Dots
Embossing Powder: American Crafts Zing "Orange Glitter," Ranger "Turquoise."
Glimmer Mist: Turquoise Blue, Kiwi, Coral
Chipboard: We R Memory Keepers
Overlay: My Mind's Eye
Medium: Claudine Hellmuth Studio multi-medium matte
Template: Crafter's Workshop "Peony"
Miscellaneous: old dictionary pages
1. Using the Crafter's Workshop Template, trace the largest shape onto cardstock; cut out. Rip random pages from an old dicitionary and spray randomly with glimmer mist. Rip these into smaller pieces and glue onto your new shape. Cut any overhang off. Seal with a top layer of multi-medium. Allow to dry.
2. Emboss the butterfly with American Crafts Zing Glitter and the We R chipboard letters with the Ranger embossing powders.
3. Adhere your handmade die cut shape to your patterned paper. Cut off an excess, and add your photo.
4. Add your grungeboard butterfly to the top corner of the photo. Cut out a paisley image from the BasicGrey paper. Cut out duplicates so you can add additional layers for extra depth using foam pads.
5. Cut around the transperancy image and adhere around the paisley swirl.
6. Stamp your journaling.