Monday, August 03, 2009
By: Zarah S Peterson
Paper: Making memories/Just Chillin' plus a piece of Jennie Bowlin paper that I shape cut
Cardstock: Bazzill (white and brown)
Alphas: Basic Grey and Making Memories
Embellishments: Prima flower and swirl
Miscellaneous: Glossy Accents by Ranger, Pens, Making Memories staplers, lace, a no-name pearl heart, no-name leaves, Fluid Chalk
1. Cut three photos into a wallet size. Mat them onto white and then brown Bazzill.
2. Cut of a small strip of the medallion shaped paper. Add a torn strip and a scalloped strip of the striped paper to the outsides. Sew or draw faux stitching on the top and bottom. Also add a strip of the star paper to top and bottom. The bottom one torn if you like. Add interest to the edges by inking them.
3. Cut a piece of ledger or striped paper (or something like that. I used a piece of Jennie Bowlin's Country store) into an interesting shape. For this one, I re-used the backing of a JB-button packaging as the template but you can also find templates online. Add the shaped paper on top of the other papers, and staple the lace to it all.
4. Glue your photos down. Either make them all evenly spaced and straight. or tilt them up - it's a matter of taste.
5. Add the title, the flower (plus its center) and the bling.
6. Put names and date in the empty corner to the low right.
7. Voilà! You're done!