by: Zarah S Peterson
Patterned paper from My Mind's Eye - the Abbey Road collection
Tiny Alphabet letters from Making Memories
"always" is from a Doodlebug Headlines set
"play" are mixed letters from sets where I only had a few letters left. Random manufacturers.
Prima flowers & leaves
1. Cut your photos into desired size & shape.
2. Cut the dotted paper (Whirlybird/Blossom) into shape by tracing the outline of the Whirlybird/Friends Forever-paper. Place it at the back. Rough up the edges with scissors, edge scrapers or sanding block, for instance.
3. Cut and tear the other papers into desired size and shape. (I'm sorry I can't give you any measurements. I used odd sized photos and just cut the papers where I thought it looked good. No measuring at att here.)
Rough up all the edges.
4. Line up the photos where you want them and draw some thin lines with an eraseable pencil, to see what parts of the pattern would be lying under the photos. Cut out the shapes and designs you want to be on top.
I use my amazing Making Memories craft knife to this kind of work. It's precise and very comfortable to hold, even if you cut a lot. :)
5. Use a edge punch or craft knife to create a nice border strip of one of the patterned papers. Place it under the photos.
6. Fit the photos in under the cut out parts, and glue it all down.
7. Add the title, and date/place. Embellish as desired.
8. Glue down all the patterned papers to the Bazzill, and rough up the edges.
8. You're done! Hope you like it. :)