by Zarah S Peterson
First of all - the title is in Swedish & it's a word game that cannot be translated, so I'm not even gonna try. I'd just confuse you! Just take my word for this: It's quite funny and rather cute too, if I may say so myself... ;)
Bazzill cardstock, white (My photos are done with a black edge. If yours are not, I suggest that you mount them onto black Bazzill to make them pop.)
Patterned paper from My Mind's Eye, Abbey Road/Whirlybird (for the shape), and Blossom, plus Lucky Me/Just the Girls
Rub on Expressions from Doodlebug Design Inc
Random mixed alphas, from Doodlebug
Random mixed Prima Marketing flowers and leaves (some no-name ones as well)
Bling, a black pen, ribbon, pins and some black stickles from Ranger (to make all the letters look the same. They had pretty different levels of glossiness)
1. Use the shaped Friends Forever paper to create the shape on the Illuminate-paper. The green paper is its backside, and the pink is the backside of the Garden Party-paper. There are two strips from the Blossom/Floating Flowers paper - both the front and the back.
2. Cut and tear the papers to fit your photos. Mount them and add some interest by adding an outline here, and some faux stitching there. (It's all up to where you like it best.)
3. Add your photos, run down the text to Bazzill strips and add the journaling & title too.
4. Scatter flowers around the page in a somewhat triangular shape, for balance. Make sure you use the direction of the photos to get the accents right. (Like - in these photos, Maria is looking to the right - so I left some space to the right and added the flowers to pull the attention in the same direction she was looking.)
5. Add centres, bling and stickle up the title.
6. You're done! Thanks for following along! :D
Thanks to Maria who's the cutest model ever. ♥