Wednesday, December 02, 2009
by Zarah S Peterson
Bazzill white (and black, if you prefer to mat the photo twice "manually". I matted mine in Photoshop.)
Patterned paper (misc. manufacturers)
A journaling spot from MME (Abbey Road), packaging from Prima and a printed tag from a top I bought
Raindots, bling and Glossy Accents (by Ranger )
A headlines set by Doodlebug
Alphas by Making Memories and October Afternoon
Black and white pens
For this LO I simply placed the photo to see how big the papers needed to be (the photo's not standard size). I used scraps too, and this is agreat way to get a nice-looking LO from scraps and re-purposed items.
1. Cut and tear the patterned papers. Make one smaller than the other. You only need a tiny piece of the pink - just enough for the sticking-out-pieces and a little strip to fasten on the back of the yellow paper.
2. Place the prima packaging, the lace (staple that one down) and the journaling spot. Adhere the photo. Cut the clothes tag and place that under the photo, sticking out on either side.
3. Add title and journaling. I opted for just name & date. No special story - just a photo I love.
4. Place the bling, raindots and the dots of Glossy Accents.
5. Draw highlights on the title & the heart (that one's on the headlines set).