Thursday, September 18, 2008

Christiane- **MY MIND'S EYE**



My Winter Wonder Bush

SUPPLIES
Patterned Paper- My Mind's Eye Garden Party: My Sunshine In The Sunshine, My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus: Sweet Dreams, Baby Boy Frame, My Mind's Eye Snowed In: Christmas Stripes, Ribbons, Be Merry Accessory Sheet
Letters - Unknown
Ribbon - Unknown
Ink - Distress Ink Ranger Black Soot, Walnut Spray Ink Tsukineko
Pen - Sakura
Lace - from grandma
Doily Paper

HOW TO
Cut a half circle with scalloped edges and punch holes inside. Spray the doily paper with walnut ink. Cut out some leaves and the bird with his cage. Frame the photo with the Baby Boy frame and wrap the ribbon around. The paper strips are arranged at the bottom of the half circle and layerd with lace. Adhere the title in big letters of your choice!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh my Christiane this is just divine I love everything about it.