Monday, September 15, 2008

Lucy- MY MIND'S EYE

This week we are featuring My Mind's Eye, a wonderful company with gorgeous coordinating papers and embellishments. Lucy jumpstarts the week with a fun layout featuring the 29th Street Market Collection.



My Little Star
by Luciane Folch


SUPPLIES
Cardstock- DCWV
Patterned paper- My Mind's Eye 29th Street Market Collection: Fancy Princess, Fancy Party,
Fancy Girly Girl Pillow Case
doily paper
brown bag paper
sewing machine
misc buttons
unknow ribbon
AC thickers
A B&W photo that you can cut around the silluet.
Black pen and a clored pen.

HOW TO
Start this project crumpling the brown bag paper and stitch it with your sewing machine but if you don't have one you can either hand stich or just glue it like you usually do.
Then add the doily, this will give a romantic feeling to your project.
Now work your photo, here I used the silhouette of my sugar daughter then I colored her dress and cheeks and made some wings and crown to give this photo a magical feeling.
Then I cut a piece of patterned My Mind's Eye paper and added the photo there with 3d foam stickers to add dimension.
Now cut ramdom strips of MME 29th street market collection and sew it down.
Now using the floral paper I cut out some flowers and added it to one side along with some buttons making something like a bouquet.
Make a bow and put on the end of your flower's bouquet.
Add the title and here you have another girly girl LO.
Thank you so much for looking:)
See you soon with another project to share with you all.


No comments: