Thursday, October 30, 2008

Moniek- Photo Calendar




Photo Calendar
by Moniek Jannink
These are photos of my calendar album. I have used a Making Memories calendar and turned it into an album.
I have turned the binder rings 45 degrees in order to turn the calendar into an album. I cut of the holes on top of the pages and made new holes on the left side of all the calendar pages.
I used the foam stamps to stamp the months on the calendar pages and used all kinds of clear stamps to embellish my pages further.
The left pages can be used to put several photos taken in the specific month and on the calendar pages, all kinds of details, appointments, etc can be jotted down.


Supply list:
Making Memories calendar
Paper: Basic Grey Recess
Several clear stamp: Art Warehouse / Making Memories journal / Chatterbox – happy day
Foam stamps: creative imaginations - calendar
Acrylic paint

No comments: