Monday, June 15, 2009

Get to Know Stephanie


A few facts about Stephanie:

I have been working in the upholstery trade since I left school.  It is definitely a no brainier job, but us girls sure do have a laugh.

I am married to a wonderful man called Matthew.  We have two beautiful daughters, Megan and Sophie so you could say we are content.  My daughters have one pet rabbit called Misty.

I started scrapbooking in March 2006.  Looking back at that day, I never knew the impact this would later have in my life- pure obsession.

Inspiration for my work comes from everyday life.  Seems my job at work doesn't take much brain work so I have about 8 hours a day to think up thingsIi would love to try or maybe thinking about the photo I printed off the night before just knowing what to do with it when I get back home.

My must have item for my layouts is my needle and threads.  I just love to stitch my layout whether alot or just a little.  For me it is just my personal touch.

My scrapping style hard to choose but I would have to say I just love attention to detail. Well I am well known I guess for my black and white card stock.  Sometimes it kills me to not use it.  Stamping is a big favourite too.


7 comments:

Peggy said...

Congratulations Stephanie!!!!
xxx Peggy

Unknown said...

Welcome here!

Ruth Philps said...

"CONGRATULATIONS Stephanie!! xox

Zarah said...

Hi there! *waves* Looking forward to working with you! :D

Love your LOs. :D

Mireille said...

Congrats!!! and welcome!

stephanie garbett said...

thankyou so much for the welcome i look forward to get to know all of you hugs and happy scrapping xx

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fabulous new ladies, all there work is great. I am thrilled to see Stephanie here as I have admired her work from what few pages I have seen in Scrapbook Inspirations. My fav page is called Passion 4 Fashion. :0)