Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Introducing Michele

A few things about Michele:

My day job is making scrapbooks!  Since few weeks, I try to make it become my job, with giving classes, and writing for magazines.

I am not married, but I live since 10 years with the best man a girl could dream for! We have two little girls, Camille, 6 years old, and Melany, 3 years old. We don’t have any pet, but I have to say that my dream is to have a dog, maybe in few months ;)

I have been scrapbooking since 3 years now. I began when Melany was born. I made search on the Internet to find information for making a birth album and I found a gallery of scrapbooking, and totally fell in love!

I find inspiration for my work everywhere! In fact, it depends of what I have to scrapbook. Sometimes it’s a paper, or a ribbon I want to use … and I make my page around this … most of the times it’s my daughters, and the love I have for them … and sometimes it’s a design, a feeling, a quote, colours … I see on a magazine … it’s everywhere!

My must have item for my pages are my paper distresser and my white pen.

I don’t know how to classify my scrapping style, it’s difficult.  Most of the time it’s shabby, but modern, actual, with colours and sometimes fun.  I never think about that when I make my pages, I use and make what I love in the moment.

I love work on the papers (distressing, making my own embellishments, giving dimension …)

7 comments:

Zarah said...

So nice to learn more about you! Working full time in the industry - I am way impressed by your guts! Then again, with the talent you have, it'll go perfectly, I'm sure! :D

I adore your style and it's gonna be a lot of fun to work with you! :D

Unknown said...

Welcome here!

Mireille said...

Welcome Michele!
GOod to have you here!

Anonymous said...

bienvenue michou ...amuses toi bien et continue ce scrap si moderno-romantico shabby !!!
marjo

Melawi said...

Congratulations Michou !!! I'm happy for you ! I wish you all the best in this new DT and hope that your project will become real soon ! Anyway, I'm sure you will succeed : you're the best ;-))

krystel/bob376 said...

wouahhh michou, tu es trop forte !!! normal ton talent n'a pas de frontière, tu le vaux bien je t'embrasse fort

stephanie garbett said...

awesome lo love your style xx