Thursday, June 18, 2009

Halo to Wendy

Today we welcome our latest addition from Germany, Wendy!
During the day I am an international internal auditor (complete flip side from being an artist.)

No children, no pets, but my boyfriend is Belgian and lives in Brussels, Belgium.

I have been scrapbooking for 14 years, but have always drawn and come from a family that loves to draw! I love to draw portraits of people!

Inspiration comes from everywhere…traveling, reading, music, movies, fashion, blogs, and conversation.

Stamps are my must have item– love them, addicted to them, huge collection of so many styles, just no page or project is complete without a touch of stamping!

My scrapping style is detailed, yet fun & trendy.  My favorite go-to technique is stamping! [love me some stamps!]

5 comments:

Zarah said...

Hi there! Lovely LO - it's gonna be fun gettin gto know you! :D

stephanie garbett said...

hello hello welcome love the lo xx

Unknown said...

Welcome here!

Mireille said...

Hi Wendy!! Lovely layout! Good to have you with us!

Boot die Blue MPF said...

Interestting thoughts