Saturday, October 17, 2009
by Jessica Summers
Patterned Paper: Piggy Tales "Itsy Bitsy Spider;" Creative Imaginations Lace Cardstock
Chipboard: Tim Holtz Grungeboard Wings
Felt: Fancy Pants
Foam: American Crafts
Letters: Making Memories, Piggy Tales
Journaling Tag: Prima
Glitter Mist: Tattered Angels
Paint: Blonde Moments Suet Blue
Miscellaneous: Embroidery Thread, black pen, glue dots
1. Paint Grunge Board wings and set aside to dry. Lightly mist background cardstock with glimmer mists in coordinating colors.
2. Cut your 2 pieces of patterned paper. The first is 3" x 9" (7,6 x 22,9 cm) and the second is 7.25" x 7.25" ( 18,4 x 18,4 cm). Cut a piece of lace cardstock 6" x 5.75" (15,2 x 14,6). Cut a solid piece of cardstock the same size and fit behind the lace.
3. Layer your papers onto the background paper. Using a circle template, lightly draw an 8.5" (21,6 cm) circle and stitch over it with coordinating thread.
4. Add the photo, and journaling tag under the photo. Layer a couple of hearts ontop of the wings and adhere to the top left of the photograph. Wrap the hospital baby bracelet around the hearts.
5. Journal baby info onto the tag using tiny alphabets.