Monday, November 02, 2009

Debbie - Have I told you lately?




Have I told you lately?
By: Debbie Nicholas

Supplies needed:

My Minds Eye Abbey Road Rock on Patterned paper
My Minds Eye Abbey Road Stomp Brothers caveman Stripe patterned paper
My Minds Eye Abbey Pop out Tag
Daisy D Rub on Transfers - Love 
Fancy Pants Botanicals rub ons
Black journalling pen
Large brads
Scallop edge punch

How to:
Cut a strip of the Caveman paper 12x5, scallop punch the bottom edge and lay it onto your main page approx 1inch from the bottom.
Turn over the Caveman paper to reveal the spotty side and cut a strip 2 inches wide.  This is to be laid over the at the top of your first piece of stripey paper.
Punch circles from the rest of the Abbey Road line and place these half on and half off your dotty paper.  Secure with extra large brads.
Under the second brad position your tag and secure in place.
Apply rub ons to the bottom left hand side of the layout and continue along the bottom of the layout until you overlap your photograph.
In the top left hand corner pop one of the love sentiment rub ons and place the other on the right hand side of you layout overlapping your photograph. (at this point i needed to take out one of the brads and position the wording so that the O of YOU was in position to take the brad)
The brads can then be covered with the rub ons from the botanical set (there are enough small circle flowers and words to cover the brads you need)
Draw a line with your black journalling pen around the whole layout to create a frame.

1 comment:

Carennedy said...

I love the idea of the title and the colours you have choosen. Definetly a theme to put into my to do list. The only thing I'd add is an envelope with a letter telling why I loved him, how I alway love him, and how much he means to me.