By: Zarah S Peterson
Bazzill Cardstock White (and black if you want to frame your photo like mine and don't want to do it in Photoshop)
Patterned papers: Fancy Pants/Kewl Splendid Paper, Making Memories/Big Dot Poolside Paperie, Fancy Pants Free Spirit Passion Paper, Making Memories Funky Vintage 12x12 Lizzie Geometric Flower, Making Memories Funky Vintage 12x12 Ruby Baroque and Making Memories Ledger Combo Pattern Paper
Embellishments: Making Memories Baby Blue Wovenlabels, ribbon from Making Memories Trim Card Poolside Paperie, a piece of a journaling spot, various mixed Prima Marketing flowers and leaves, lace & ribbon from the local sewing store, pins, bling, thickers by American Crafts and a no-name sheet, Rub on Expressions from Doodlebug Design Inc and staples.
1. Mat your photos on black and then white CS.
Cut your Free Spirit Passion paper into a wide strip and tear of the lower edge. Rough up egdes & ink if desired.
Mat it onto the Lizzie Geometric Flower, and make it stick out to the right and below. Tear that edge too. Rough up & ink edges.
2. Cut a piece of the Kewl Splendid paper that fits your photos. Tear the lower edge and rough up & ink edges if you want the shabbier look. Tear strips of the Ruby Baroque, ink them & mount them underneath - one with each side showing.
3. Cut circles from the Big Dot Poolside-paper to make the scallops. Rough up & ink if desired.
4. Add the ribbons and the flowers. Cut a small piece of the Ledger Combo into small scallops. Add that to the strips of ribbon. Mount all the papers & the photos.
5. Adhere the flowers & bling. Add the soft woven label, the title and the rubon.
6. Rough up the edges of the LO and ink, if desired.
You're done! :D