Saturday, November 21, 2009
Dino mini album
by Karin Kreijen
My Mind's Eye Abbey Road collection paper
Love Elsie paper
Love Elsie alpha
Dino Stamp Pink Paislee
Love Elsie Fabric Paper
Love Elsie Epoxy Stickers
Love Elsie chipboard stickers
tag Cosmo Cricket Happy Camper
paint dabber green
black and white markers
First make a little harmonica book or hand make it with paper. Cover the outside and inside with blue paper colors and paint all around the corners to make frames for each page.
Then the outside of the book:
1) use a black marker to frame it and the inside with a white marker..
2) The cover of the book.. cut out some piece of elsie love paper and glue it in the middle. Take a border sticker of love elsie line and put near the piece of paper. Add a sticker arrow and put it somewhere you like on the page. Pick the love elsie alpha and stick the title down there.. I put a tag sticker on the collage of elsie paper and stamped some dino on the fabric love elsie paper and cute it out and stick it on my tag and colord him and some doodling hearts..
3) then the next page you make a photo frame from abbey road papers take two different kind of papers for more dimension, and cut out two big dino´s out of the paper abbey road and glue them on your first page, finishing touch some elsie stickers.
4) The middle page I use some tag from cosmo cricket, again with a round sticker tag from sassafras lass. And stamped again on the same paper the dino´s and put it on the tag..
5) then I made a photo frame flip over with another dino (put there with 3d foam tape,) and some more elsie expoy stickers and the inside of the flipover.. I did again a photo frame and chipboard love elsie buttons and the tale of a dino and there you have youre own dino mini album to be given away or to hold it…